Friday, June 3, 2016

Milo Byron | 9 Months

Belated post, yet again. What can I say.
Life is happening and kids are growing.
I will say that nine months of baby "out" definitely goes by faster than 9 months of baby"in".  I know all the momma's hear me.  Even though being pregnant doesn't bother me much, life just seems to fly once they're in your arms.

SO. Now that we're 9 months into life with Milo,  I'm positive he deserves a gold medal in being a baby.  He's just so good at it.  He eats like a champ, has superior sleeping skills and rocks a generally mellow disposition at all times (mostly).  
Milo is winning at this baby thing for sure.
This is the face he makes after sitting and waiting at an appointment for an hour.
See what I'm dealing with here?  It's just too much. I mean, I can't take my eyes off him.
Still waiting...
Still making friends.
The Rundown:

| Growth |
- 25 lbs (not sure of the percentile, but he's still in the "hefty" category :)
- The cute "bottom-tooth-duet" is about to be joined by 4 teeth across the top.  They're all coming in at once and it just looks painful.  He, of course, barely complains.

| Tricks | 
- does "touch-down" or "so big"
- signs "more" when he wants to eat or wants me to blow more bubbles
- says "Da-da" but refuses to even attempt saying "Momma"
- So close to crawling!  He can get up on all fours and rock, but hasn't put the arms/legs into motion yet. I think it might have something to do with how large he is.  It's harder to move when you've got more baggage than most babies ;)

 | Loves |
board books \\  animal art cards \\ bubbles \\ rolling a ball back and forth

| Favorite food |
salsa \\ spaghetti sauce \\ polenta \\ cheerios \\ cheese

Dear Milo,
I'm so in love with you.  I want to share you with the world and keep you all to myself at the same time.   I do wish everyone could have the chance to experience your contagious joy first hand.  Everything about you is just...delightful.   You chill happily by yourself and flash a huge smile when anyone looks your way (as seen in the pics above).  

Right now, in your innocence, the world is for you and you are for the world.  It's the sweetest thing to see life from your perspective.  

My whole heart, 
Momma
Milo & Fletch watching the rain come down.
First train ride.
Summer babe.  The only time he's not smiling is when a bottle is in his mouth!
Milo's cuteness even scored our family a gig for Hallmark.  Here we are waiting in the trailer.  It'll be fun to see the final result!

No comments:

Post a Comment