Wednesday, March 7, 2018

2.5 | Happy Half, Milo Byron!


Our little tradition of half-birthday dinners continues with Moose's 2.5.

We can see the "three's" barreling toward us faster than we're prepared for.  He's becoming opinionated and feisty and LOUD when he doesn't get his way.  This behavior always seems to increase as 3 approaches and peaks right at 3.5.  Then there's a downhill slope toward 4 when they return to earth and start to become somewhat reasonable humans.  This is the pattern I've noticed with my other three and I'm bracing myself:)
He's so darn cute, though!  Those eyes and that smile melt my frustration in an instant.  When he's not busy trying my patience...he's silly and snuggly and loves to dance.  My boy has moves like I've never seen on a toddler!  Ah, he cracks me up.  Most days I'm walking a fine line between "This child is going to make me lose my mind up in here!" and "He's so adorable my heart might burst."
All of that aside, Milo is innately sweet.  He loves to hold my hand (when it's his idea), gives me the biggest, sloppiest kisses and thinks his Dada hung the moon.  He loves his brothers fiercely and wants so badly to catch up to them and be a part of the pack.

Also, he's talking so much these days...like, full thoughts and sentences. And it knocks the wind out of me to realize he's not a baby anymore.

Happy half, Milo Moose.
I love you with the heat of a thousand suns.
feeding Max raisins.

Flashback to our previous celebrations at The Blue Moose...

Milo's .5 blog

No comments:

Post a Comment